Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov met with Mikheil Janelidze, Foreign Minister of Georgia on the sidelines of the Fifth Trilateral Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Georgia and the Republic of Turkey.
During the meeting the sides expressed their satisfaction on the development of relations between the two countries based on good neighborhood and strategic partnership.
Stressing the importance of joint regional projects, Ministers expressed strong assurance that the launch of the projects of the Southern Gas Corridor, the main lines of which are the TAP and TANAP, as well as Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will give a great boost to the regional partnership.
The sides appreciated the current status of the cooperation in the political, economic and cultural spheres between Azerbaijan and Georgia, furthermore other issues of mutual interest were discussed at the meeting.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- THE CONSULATE GENERAL
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICES
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- General information
- Responsibilities and restrictions defined by legislation
- Documents required for granting visa
- Illegal visits to Nagorno Karabakh
- State fees
- Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on simplification of visa prosedures for foreigners and stateless persons arriving in the Republic of Azerbaijan in connection with 2016 Formula 1 Gran-Prix of Europe
- About simplification of the procedure of issue of electronic visas and organization of the ASAN Viza system
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan