The Chairman of Ajara AR Government Levan Varshalomidze, the Chairman of the Supreme Council Mikheil Makharadze, the Mayor of Batumi Robert Chkhaidze and other government officials have attended the event dedicated to the 94th anniversary of Azerbaijani Democratic republic organized by Azerbaijani Consulate in Batumi.
Levan Varshalomidze congratulated the twin city on the day of establishment and noted that Agreement on cooperation between Azerbaijan and Batumi was signed as early as 1918 and underlined importance of cooperation and relationships between two countries.
Azerbaijan Consul General to Batumi Huseyn Najafov talked about the importance of May 28. According to him On May 28, 1918 the Declaration of Independence proclaimed establishment of the first secular Democratic Republic in the Muslim East.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- THE CONSULATE GENERAL
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICES
- ASAN Viza ( e-Visa)
- General information
- Responsibilities and restrictions defined by legislation
- Documents required for granting visa
- Illegal visits to Nagorno Karabakh
- State fees
- Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on simplification of visa prosedures for foreigners and stateless persons arriving in the Republic of Azerbaijan in connection with 2016 Formula 1 Gran-Prix of Europe
- Orderof the President of the Republic of Azerbaijanon visa simplification procedures for foreigners and stateless persons arriving in the Republic of Azerbaijan with the aim to organize and hold the World Chess Olympiad
- About simplification of the procedure of issue of electronic visas and organization of the ASAN Viza system